It’s Friday and I just want to get out of this place.
Here’s Friday’s most interesting stories:
- Sticky shooting: Bumper stickers are serious business as one Springfield Democrat found out when an angry Republican pointed a gun at him during a road rage incident.
- Seeing things?: Yet again, people are claiming that a Thylacine, aka Tasmanian Wolf/Tiger, has been caught on camera. It was declared extinct more than 30 years ago, but the last one in captivity died in 1936 … it may have been the very last.
- Critical of the critics: Hollywood is not happy with the review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes. They believe the site has cost them millions in business by its rating system. One of their sticking points: Movies with 51-59 percent approval are rated “rotten.”
- Which Trek is a hit on Netflix?: Remember Voyager, the Star Trek that all the neckbeards whined about because there was a woman captain? Well, it has the top 10 most watched Star Trek episodes on Netflix.
- Gaydar: Think you might be gay but unsure? This AI has around 80 percent accuracy for guessing your suppressed sexual preference just by your appearance.
See you on Monday. Those of you in Florida, weather the storm safely.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Out of stock
Price: Check on Amazon
Please follow and like us: